If you one among the iPhone or iPad user, then you must be knowing the fact that how much difficult is to transfer your Audio or Video files to devices with the help of Wi-Fi or 3G/4G networks. While, if the media files are not in the appropriate format then one might have to convert it to proper formats before transferring them, which is a big headache.
This is where the main headache comes into play, however if you want to avoid such headaches then we bring you an awesome app called Air PlayIt from Digiarty software which will effectively do your work.
What is Air PlayIt?
Air PlayIt is an awesome free app specially designed for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch which will allow you to stream video to iPhone iPad for Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks. This will also allow you to stream music & movies from your favorite PC or mac to straight away to your Mobile devices. One of the best thing with this app is that you are not at all required to take the headache of any such conversion process as the app does all the work automatically itself only.
However, the app also offers access to all files of Music and videos which are stored on your system or on your friend system. The setup process is quite simple and easy for both the client (on iOS device) as well as on the server (on PC/Mac) which can be done by anyone.
Some of the most important features of this app are
- Automated server discovery on local network by Bonjour Service.
- Adds remote server by specifying IP address.
- Supports streaming all 1080P/1080i HD videos, such as MKV, M2TS, AVCHD, TP, MPEG-TS, AVC and MOD.
- Supports regular videos including MPEG1/2, WMV, ASF, AVI, MOV, RM/RMBV, FLV, MP4, H.264, M4V, WTV, WebM.
- Supports multi-audio tracks video and let you choose any language in the video file.
- Adjusts video/audio quality and resolution for each video individually.
- Chooses and adjusts default video/audio quality, resolution and FPS for different network connection type including local WiFi, remote WiFi, 3G and 4G to get the highest video viewing effect.
- Automatically lists the recent played videos and remember the last play point for each video.
- Downloads all compatible Audios videos to Download Library inside iPhone or iPad.
- Setup permissions to the shared folders. Three permission levels are available: Admin, Kids and Public.
- Resumes downloading at breaking-point. If you already started downloading the video, Air Playit can remember and lets you choose whether to download from where you left off, or to start over.
- Option to remotely power off your home computer after finishing watching.
While it would be cost effective for you if you are trying to setup it on the Wi-Fi instead of connecting it on 3G network. However, if both the client as well as the server are at the same place then it would be more simpler in setting up the app. You just have to launch the application and then choosing the appropriate folder which you want to share with the client.
After that you can automatically see all the folders listed out on your Mobile Device under Local servers. Upon seeing, you can select it to access the share folder and then simply choose the file which you might want to stream. You can get this app from